After all the food I ate before I felt I needed a lot of exercise (especially because I would bit sitting on a plane for the next 24 hours). Emily and I decided to go for a different bush walk, this one at a well known national park in the area. This walk was even MORE intense and I was a little nervous halfway through, especially when it started to rain and we still had to walk all the way back up. The cool thing about the bush walks is you start in neighborhoods and then somehow you end up really low near water. You cannot see the water or really even know its there when you start the walk but after lots of steps and winding its just there. We had a great walk and it was wonderful to get last minute bonding time in together.
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Professional Bush Walker
I was actually relived to not have to work my last day in Berowra, its always nice to make money but I wanted to be able to do whatever and not have a schedule. I woke up and it was beautiful out! About 21 degrees Celsius AND the sun was shinning so I had to go for my last run, which I got to do in shorts and a tee shirt, remember it’s the dead of winter over there right now. I almost got hit by a car, while technically I did get hit but luckily I put my arm out and it protected me. I still have a hard time figuring out which way to look when crossing the road especially at those round-a-bots which are always confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment