| Can you see me? |
This is way to good not to post. Just Debbie and her photography skills at their finest. Eating breakfast while the fam eats dinner. Skype continues to completely amaze me and I feel like I am just hanging with the fam.
Not a very eventful day today as the librarian. Taught the kiddies all about winter and snow and then we did a little art project. Some of my old students came back to visit again and I got to see even more of them. So nice to see and catch up with them. The school had a cake sale and they even had gluten free options, so I was pretty excited about what my selection.
Off to go watch more How I Met Your Mother episodes. I am completely obsessed. Trying not to get ahead of the fam on Friday Night Lights but I think I will be finishing up those DVDs this week as well. Not much planning makes for lots of tv time. Ill try to keep my mouth shut and not give anything away!
No comments:
Post a Comment