Thursday, 16 June 2011

Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza-thats a mouthful

On my first night back in Australia, my host sis Lauryn got elected School Captain which is like school president (YAY for her!!).  To celebrate my host family decided to order pizza, of course because of all my crazy allergies this is like the worlds worst thing for me to eat.  Luckily my host mom is gluten free and has been for years so shes been teaching me a lot.  Anyways the place that we ordered from has gluten free crust and they suggested I get it with no cheese because of the whole lactose intolerant thing.  It sounded horrible, but I wanted to be a part of the celebration so I went for it.  Surprisingly it was AMAZING!  Like life changing!  And the best part about it all is that it DIDNT MAKE ME SICK!!  So happy to wake up the next day and not have a tummy ache.  I haven't had pizza in years so it was quite a treat.

I had the capture the moment.  Even Grand Mum and Bonnie came over for the celebration.  It was so wonderful to be back with my Aussie family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment