Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Father's Day

My dad really is the one to thank for my ongoing obsession with Australia.  If it wasn't for him taking me here as a high school graduation present I probably would have never done my student teaching here and in turn would not be here right now and would not have met so many amazing people and done so many amazing things in the last year.  Dad I can never repay you for everything and opportunity you have given me.  You have set very high standards for the type of father I want my future husband to be.  I could go on and on about how amazing Briguy is but I will leave you with some photos instead.  Thanks for instilling in me a love for sports (as noted in the photos).

Also, shout out to Matt Alley for being one of the best Dads I know as well!

Manly Beach Trip #2

Sydney 2010


Trip to Sydney Summer 2006

Someday I will be a golfer just for you!



Thanks for teaching me the right Chicago team to like!

Best doubles partner I know
Love you dad! Happy Father's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment