Thursday, 30 June 2011

Are we there yet?

Yesterday my host sis and I decided to try out a gym in the area that was giving out free day trials.  Let me just tell you it was quite a trek to get there, wishing more and more everyday that I had a car here.  We had to get a ride to the train station, wait 25 minutes for a train (which costs $5.40 for a ticket), take a 10 minute train ride, walk 10 minutes and then we were FINALLY there.  Its like I should have lost 10 pounds for the effort.  Once we got there the gym was AMAZING, so nice so new and colorful.  We had a great workout and enjoyed all the aussie boy eye candy.  I definitely want to go back, but when I found out a one day pass costs over $20 I rethought that idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment