I guess I should share about my first day of subbing at Berowra. I was lucky that my first day there was only a half day so I could sort of just ease into it. It was for an older teacher who teaches a 3/4 split class. She was at the school doing planning all day so it was nice to be able to chat with her before the day started so that I would know what to expect.
The kids started out great but then some of the boys started to get a little crazy. They just had so much excitement and of course wanted to know everything about America. I am still shocked and surprised by how many students remember me, especially because I haven't had any of them in class. Most students asked the typical questions about Hollywood, The Statue of Liberty, and of course Disney World.
 |
| Here is a picture of the school |
|
It was an all around good day and I learned A LOT from just being there a half day. Excited to work the library the next two weeks. Time to plan something exciting for that.
hahahah the asian tourist. love it.
ReplyDelete