Sunday, 19 June 2011

Rav4 and Planet Fitness

What I miss most about being home (besides the obvious my family and friends) would definitely be my car and gym membership.  Who would have thought that I would miss Planet Fitness so much?  And oh my car!  Someone down the street has a white Rav4 and every time I walk past it I want to steal it and go for a ride.  It is hard not having a car to just hop into whenever I want to go somewhere, but it is forcing me to walk more (exercise added bonus!) and use public transportation more (and also make friends with people who have cars).  The lack of gym membership is forcing me to run outside more, which in turn is allowing me to explore my surroundings.  The prairie path views have got nothing on the surroundings here in Berowra.  Both of these things are also forcing me to become more independent and to do things on my own.

Today I got to skype with my family while they were celebrating Father's Day.  It is so much fun skyping with Brooke and watching her amazement as she talks to me through the computer screen.  She even tries to grab at me through the camera.  The best was at the end when she said "bye bye Jamie".  It's amazing how someone can be thousands of miles away and yet it feels like you are right next to them having a chat.
Catch up on Brooke's life here: http://www.mattandjaimie.blogspot.com/
This is from awhile back but its hilarious.

Baller Brookie

Miss & love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. That was lots of fun! Hope we can do it again soon:)

    ReplyDelete