Monday, 4 July 2011

The Crowie

On Friday night it was Bonnie's sister Grace's birthday.  I finally got to experience The Crow's Nest or Crowie as they call it.  I have heard a lot about this bar and was happy to finally get to go.  Bonnie even bought me a sweet tee shirt to take back to America with me.  The bar had a cover band and they played some of my favorite tunes (think lots of Mumford and Sons) and when the band took breaks they played American hip hop so I was really happy about that.  Danced a lot and even had a couple of dance offs so it was definitely a successful night!

Bonnie, me, Grace

Met lots of new people

$52 drink but serves 4. Delicious!

Drinking out of our little tea cups
Ashleigh and I

Bringing the shatter nail polish to Australia

Aussie friends

1 comment: