I have returned from my wonderful vacation and FINALLY have unlimited access to internet again. (I was blowing through way too much money using those internet cafes)
Forgot to mention my intense night of laser quest before I left for vacation. My host sis Lauryn organized quite a group for laser quest. Who knew how intense and extreme it could get? It's quite an adrenaline rush running around, hiding in spots, trying not to get shot. We had some intense competition and some of the people got a little too into it. I brought out my inner Barney Stinson from HIMYM for the event. New favorite hobby and definitely want to play as soon as I get back home.
 |
| Darling Harbour at night |
|
 |
| Girls dominated the boys! |
|
 |
| So hardcore |
|
 |
| Host sis Lauryn |
|
|
 |
| How awesome is this. It's called a mates meal. Two of everything! | | | | | |
|
Also, went and saw Transformers 3, which was a lot better than I expected. Especially neat to see it considering it was filmed in Chicago. I still have no idea how they make everything look so realistic, Chicago looked destroyed. And I cannot forget to mention that the movie in 3D was $25 CRAZY! Oh ya and they have assigned seats, so it basically like going to a concert or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment