Friday, 22 July 2011

Swans

Last Sunday I was able to go to my second Sydney Swans game!  I must be becoming quite a fan right?  Wrong.  Although I really enjoy the games (I pretty much enjoy all sports though) but this is one of the most confusing sports I have ever experienced in my entire life.  I really did try so hard to pay attention and understand the rules, but it is sooo different than any sport in America that I just can't follow it.  I even try watching it on tv and still no luck.  (Sorry Andrew for asking so many questions and distracting you during the game!)

The Sydney Swans played Fremantle which is a team from Perth so quite a ways away.  The Swans were down most of the game and then made a big comeback at the end but unfortunately it wasn't enough.  So for the second time I saw the Swans lose (I must be bad luck).  Halfway through the game it started to rain so we whipped out our handy dandy ponchos and sucked it up.

Lets go Swans!!

Crazy hats, crazy kids

Hester where you at! Reppin the Bears jersey

Short shorts, no pads, intense

Lauryns boyfriend

My boyfriends

Sliding all over the place from the rain

Wet & cold but success!

No comments:

Post a Comment