Monday, 18 July 2011

Just Dance

Our favorite drink
As I mentioned before our hostel was connected to a night club so of course we had to go out a couple of nights.  They had some great deals for people staying there so we definitely got hooked up.  This is when I came to the conclusion that just because someone looks American doesn't mean they actually are.  My American radar is pretty good (northface jackets, button ups and polo shirts for guys), but in Cairns I could not believe all the different languages I was hearing and all the different places people came from.  And boy can those European boys dance, it is actually quite hilarious to watch them!  Bonnie and I got involved in a couple of dance offs (of course we had to considering we knew all 5 songs that they were playing) which was great fun.  Even met a fellow Chicagoan one night (And I should mention he was a Sox fan!)

Just dance!  I must mention we started the dance floor this night. So proud.
Watching the State of Origin having no idea what is happening
The infamous "GREEN DRANK"
Won $20 at the pokies #winning

No comments:

Post a Comment