Friday, 22 July 2011
Winter weather blues
It hasn't been a very eventful week, there has been nonstop rain here for the last 6 days and I really just cannot take it anymore. Found out from my host parents today that this has been the wettest July in 50 years, funny because it was the most snowy winter at home this year in however many years (I must have bad winter weather luck). Finally the sun came out today and I can already tell that it has done wonders on my mood (plus it's the weekend). Not many updates but I have started reading a new book called The Help, pretty excited about it especially because the movie is coming out and Emma Stone is the lead. I finished the Hunger Games series on vacation and would definitely recommend that series to everyone! Since I didn't have much work this week I was able to skype with lots of people so that made me happy. Time to get ready for the weekend festivities. Still can't believe I will be home in a little over a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment