Thursday, 28 July 2011

Proud Sister

Host sissy got elected SCHOOL CAPTAIN!!!  Which is basically the American version of school president.  So so proud of her and so happy that I was able to attend her induction ceremony.  Front room VIP seats!  I was literally beaming and smiling like a proud sister during her speech.  I love being able to live through a 16 year old again and am going to miss my Aussie sister so much!

How adorable is the little tie?
My lovely Australian family!

Lauryn attends an all girls high school (same sex schools are very common here) High school is grades 7-12.  It was crazy seeing so many teenage girls and I could not believe how short some of their skirts were!  Everyone looked adorable in their cute little uniforms.

Lauryn and my attempt to make a dairy free gluten free jumbo cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment